Girls Varsity Dance Team - Lancer Dancers
The Manchester Lancer Dancers support the Lancers at home varsity football games, varsity basketball games, and pep rallies. The team also competes in competitions along the east coast. In addition to performing, the Lancer Dancers are very involved in the Chesterfield community, and like to give back in the form of community service.
There are many benefits that come with being a Lancer Dancer! You get to do something you love, and then share that with your school! Dance team looks great on college applications, and gives you the opportunity to be a part of a team that will support and uplift you throughout your high school career. Every girl that goes through our program not only becomes a better dancer and performer, but also gains lifelong skills and memories that they will cherish forever.
Some of our annual activities include:
- Hosting our Lancer Dancer Invitational
- Competitions locally, regionally, and nationally
- Building a float for the homecoming parade
- Participating and performing in local events (parades, nursing homes, etc.)
- Attending an overnight UDA summer camp
- Hosting our Little Lancer Dancer Clinic
The Lancer Dancer season starts in mid May after tryouts, and ends in February. All members of the team are required to complete the full year.