Boys JV Soccer
Physicals for 2018/19 school year will be held at MHS on Thursday, June 7. The cost is $30, and checks are payable to MHS.
The physical form can be downloaded using the link below. Please be aware of the signatures required on pages 2 and 4 (3 total signatures).
Contest Limits - 16 games
|First Practice||Feb. 20, 2017||Feb. 19, 2018|
|First Contest||Mar. 13, 2017||Mar. 12, 2018|
|Conference Tournament||May 27, 2017||May 26, 2018|
|Region Deadline||June 3, 2017||June 2, 2018|
|VHSL Championships||June 9-10, 2017||June 8-9, 2018|
JV will wear their away kit vs Bird
This is a reminder to complete the acknowledgement for the sports meeting held on 3/5/18. Athletes cannot participate until this has been completed.
Coach Andrew will meet with all JV players immediately after school on Thursday, March 8 in the commons. Paperwork will be discussed.
Please see the instructions below for completing and receiving credit for attending tonight's meeting.
Following this meeting, please review the Student-Athlete/Parent Handbook and Spring Meeting PowerPoint with your child and acknowledge that you have done so and that you were present at this meeting by following the instructions below:
1. Log on to the internet and visit www.manchesterlancerathletics.org
2. Click on “Announcements” found on the Menu bar or on the right side of the home page.
3. Download and review the Meeting PowerPoint Presentation and Student-Athlete Handbook.
4. Complete the acknowledgement form using the sports codes below and submit
This was required by Wednesday, March 7st at 2:00 PM.
Don't forget our Kick-off banquet this evening begins at 6. Clover Hill Assembly of God 12310 Bailey Bridge Road.
Please see important information from Mr. Cassem below. Coach Andrew and I will be turning in your paperwork today.
- Physical on top (Check the date on page 3 to be certain it is 5/1/17 or later and make sure all signatures are there on each page.
- Concussion form (check for signatures)
- Insurance form (check for all signatures)
- CCPS Sportsmanship Form (check for student signature)
- HCA Form (keep these separate and turn in to Katie)
For those athletes who were unable to attend the meeting after school on 2/8/18: please print the Second Semester Eligibility Grade Check, and returned the completed form to the coach on the first day of tryouts.
THIS IS REQUIRED in order to participate in Tryouts.
- Tryouts start Monday 2/19, and end Wednesday 2/21.
- Tryouts will start at 2:15, and end at 4:15.
- JV Tryouts will meet at the practice fields on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at 2:15.
- Bring cleats and guards to all tryout dates.