Conditioning will begin on 11/27 at 4pm in the weight room down by the football field. Conditioning schedule will be every Tuesday and Thursday 4pm-6pm in the weight room. We will be in the weight room for the majority of the time, but we will also be running OUTSIDE, so you need to bring clothes for the cold weather!
What to bring:
- Tennis shoes
- Clothes to run OUTSIDE--remember, it will be COLD!
- Water--you need to hydrate as we lift!
- If you plan to try out for either the JV or Varsity team, you need to be at conditioning. If you can not be there for any reason, you need to let Coach Sullivan or Coach Willis know.
- NO CELL PHONES. Cell phones are to be kept in your bag, if you need to check your phone for a specific reason you need to let one of the coaches know.
- NO Yoga pants or sleeveless shirts
- Athletic pants, Shorts (at an appropriate length), sweats, track pants are all fine!
- Dedication--we do everything with a purpose and end goal in mind.
A word from the coaches:
We are very excited for this upcoming season. We are raising the bar for this program and will not except anything less than the best. Every single work out is done with a purpose. Come out ready to work. See you there!